Tuesday 21 July 2009

Cooking sensation!

Last week I wasn't feeling very well, so Lilly and Daddy took it on themselves to cook dinner for all of us... The result looked and tasted amazing, they prepared a lovely meal... plaice, salad and potatoes, but the most beautiful thing was to hear them giggling in the kitchen (a kitchen that needed some seeerious mum's attention the next day!).
Kim and I were watching you tube videos in the living room and wandering what they were up to when Lilly showed up covered in corn starch!
So sweeet!
Actually... why am I cooking dinner every night when I have such talented husband and children?! mmmm... mummy might take another cooking break soon!


The apron reads : "Mum, today it's my turn to cook!"



1 comment:

Joyce said...

Wow you have got it good girlfriend, a husband and daughter who cook for you. Just enjoy it and make them cook more often. Play the pregnancy card that always works for me! I use it frequently at my house to get a break...