Wednesday 12 August 2009

JUST CUTE PICTURES

I just wanted to post some supercute pics of my wonderful family...

This is the first picture I ever saw of Andrew, I remember my very first though was:
"Oh yeah... that's what I'm talking about!"
I mean, how the heck a man like him managed to stay single for so long?!
Honestly... girls in the States need better opticians AND brain scans!

This week we took this pic of Lilly, that in my opinion, is one of the nicest we ever shot!

...and finally my Kimmy in all her witchery splendor in my very favorite pic of hers!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I love all your posts and pictures! Lilly looks so sophisticated in her "work outfit." Kim makes a great witch but still looks gorgeous. When is your baby coming? It shouldn't be long now huh? I am hoping mine comes at the end of August, even though I am not due until Oct 4th. Ha ha! I don' like the last few weeks of pregnancy. It drags on too long and I get too big and uncomfortable! I hope you are doing better than me or are at least more positive! Say hi to everyone for us.