Wednesday 12 November 2008

Halloween

Hi all!
Ok Halloween was sometime ago, but I am trying to catch up with this bloggy thing... 
So... This year as every year my third child, Isis came to join us with the trick or treating... 
For those of you who don't know who Isis is, well... I used to be a child-minder eons ago, and Isis is one of the children I used to look after. 
She came to me when she was a baby of few months old, and stayed over in my full time care until she was 7 and a half.
I never treated her any different than my girls, and she even called me mum sometimes... ahahah I remember a guy once stopped us and asked me if Lilly and Isis were twins... well that was hilarious! Especially because when Lilly was small she looked like a Swedish child as her hair were completely white!

                                                     Isis as "evil witch's cat"

So... we had a great day trick or treating with Kim, Lilly Isis and two of Kim friend's from Secondary school. I have to say that this year it felt much more "Floppy" than other years... I mean Halloween is not as a  great deal in Engand as in the States, but there were years when the streets were abuzzed with little ghosts and witches, but this year was... well... floppy! 
Anyway this year the newly formed "Stamp production" starred:

Kim........ as The Goth Witch
Lilly....... as Wednesday Addams 
Isis......... as The Evil Witch's cat
Arta....... as Murdered Elvira 
Yanni..... as Goth Girl

                                     Our three scary babies... sweeet!

Lilly was a frightening mix between a zombie and Wednesday Addams!
That child needs an Oscar after her performance that evening... she was positively eerie!

                                              Kim as the One Legged Goth.... 

We are too grown up for dressing up.. we are too grown up for trick or treating..
We are coming only to keep company to the little ones... YEAH RIGHT!
I've NEVER seen three girls gloating so much and gorging on sweet that bad!

So...  we had a great evening , but then Kim's foot was hurting too bad so she and I took the bus back home... 
At the bus stop I took some spectacular pictures of my little gothy witch... 
My beautiful princess!



Honestly... sometimes I stare at her and I am amazed at how beautiful she looks!
 

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Hooray! I am sooo happy you have a blog! Now I can see the girls and you and know what is going on in your lives. I love the girls' costumes for Halloween! Lilly really does look the part and Kim is beautiful! We miss you guys so much! I look forward to the day when we see you again...

brittany said...

Those were awesome costumes! I was a juice box once, coolest costume EVER. You should have one of the girls try that next year.
So how come you don't have an Arizona time clock? Arizona is one of the coolest places ever!!
<3

Tyler and Emily said...

YAY!!! So excited you have a blog now. It was so fun to see the girls hold little Otie today, I just LOVE them!